• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force 2015 Super Rugby Rd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Thomson interviewed at half time, he's plenty out of breath, but he's brought a spark to this Reds pack without a doubt.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Yeah its pretty empty. That try brought a tear to my eye.

(but dear me, the reds attack is without any structure. Unless RG's gameplans happens to actually be "play some sort of rugby and then do some crazy shit to score a try it is impossible to discern what the restart doing).

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Frisby with a rubbish kick 30m out on attack, Ebersohn puts the Reds back to their 22.

As @Gel said, Reds have zero structure in attack.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Some Morahan magic again! Gets to 22m out and tries a grubber but it hits a Reds foot. Force regather but McCalman gives away a penalty on attack.

It was Frisby who read the grubber beautifully to get his foot in the way.

Morahan is so threatening on the counter with a little space.

Genia box kicks, Thomson and Kuridrani compete and the ball goes flying towards the Force line. Kuridrani regathers and gets pulled down 5m out. Force steal as no Reds are in support, but the Force throw a poor pass into their in goal and the Reds force a 5m scrum.

BTW, that came off Thomson's head.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kotze getting a lot of attention.

Reds 5m scrum. Lots of pressure, but with Slipper off and Daley on the Force hold easily.

Scrum eventually goes down and there will be another. I reckon the ref should make the Reds play the ball.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Again with a scrum, Reds go forward this time under heavy Reds pressure. Penalty Reds as the Force scrum folds in.

Reds choose to kick for goal.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Scrum penalty. Take the scrum, YC and/ or penalty try if they infringe again. They choose the 3, Turner misses but Force knock on & it's a scrum where they could've had one 15 seconds ago......

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Holy crap!!

Turner penalty kick hits the post, bounces high on the 5m line, Force knock on. If there was a Reds chaser wide they would have scored.

Godwin didn't jump for the ball.

Another Reds 5m scrum, but further out.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Another penalty reds.

Quick tap Genia, he's over the line, but held up. Another 5m scrum.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Zac Holmes around Genia's legs saved that as he allowed DHP to hold up the ball over the line.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Genia held up, yet another 5m scrum. How patient is this ref? How patient are the Reds? Nice blind if they wanna go there.....

FK, yet another scrum, how patient IS this ref?

Classic ref-speak " I can't just keep warning you" and yet he does. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.