• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force (Brisbane) Friday 26 May 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
No real impact in that but just a stupid penalty - he was always going high. Stiles will pop an aneurysm with some of this daft play.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
What the fuck was the point of that kick honestly

We just received a dropout and are down by 4? BETTER KICK IT AWAY

It's fine if you're able to execute the skills correctly. Problem is they do it when they shouldn't and when they should, they don't do it properly.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I would. Like to see the force put pressure on here. It's A 50 50 kick. Let's go for the line out.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Wow just checked the fox Match centre... High tackle, yellow card, high tackle, force try...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Lol @ the reds players

They really should be ashamed of themselves.

Pathetic effort.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Did someone check if there was a large bet on the Reds for most yellows?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
It's fine if you're able to execute the skills correctly. Problem is they do it when they shouldn't and when they should, they don't do it properly.

Yeah sorta my point, it was a nothing kick. Play some phase and go for the line or at least try and force a defensive penalty and make it a one point game when you're down by 4 with 15 to go.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Ruru really wanted that ball. Tpn holds into it and goes in. Great stuff. Good. Captaincy as well. I'm assuming meaks

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.