• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force Rd 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

I reckon this won't make 38 pages before this peters out, despite best efforts by some.

Typical comment from a Tahs supporter. Just cause a Force supporter started this thread you need to rubbish it.....talk it down like it couldn't possibly make 38 pages cause we're the new guys. Well F#ck you Tahs, Reds, Rebels & Brumbies supporters!

That good for another page? I tried.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Typical comment from a Tahs supporter. Just cause a Force supporter started this thread you need to rubbish it...talk it down like it couldn't possibly make 38 pages cause we're the new guys. Well F#ck you Tahs, Reds, Rebels & Brumbies supporters!

Page 35 so far. I gave you some guidance a page or so back as to how you could get this post a few more pages.

Have you attacked any sacred cows yet?

Having a go at a Tah's supporter is hardly going to rally the Reds supporters to drive this thread beyond page 35 let alone the 38 pages prophesised by yours truly.

Nothing to do with your mob being new guys. Everything to do with a new round starting on Friday.

M

Moono75

Well I've already said in this thread and early on in the season that I didn't think the Reds were tracking that well. They are trying to play like they did 3 years ago but they aren't the same team. Some of that is personnel some of it is the new coaching regime.

T

tranquility

Well I've already said in this thread and early on in the season that I didn't think the Reds were tracking that well. They are trying to play like they did 3 years ago but they aren't the same team. Some of that is personnel some of it is the new coaching regime.

You are single handedley giving Force fans a bad name. Enjoy your win, and move on to next week.

M

Moono75

Perhaps the discussion is better placed in the Reds 2014 thread. We are here to discuss the relative merits of each team and how they are each going as we progress through the season. I'm certaily not spruicking that the Force is the best team in the comp.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Typical comment from a Tahs supporter. Just cause a Force supporter started this thread you need to rubbish it...talk it down like it couldn't possibly make 38 pages cause we're the new guys. Well F#ck you Tahs, Reds, Rebels & Brumbies supporters!

Go and talk shit in the Force vs Tahs thread. The sooner this one sinks into the annals of history the happier Reds fans will be.

/thread.

T

tranquility

As I said before the fixture, "if you're good enough to beat us at home then good luck to you." Good luck moving forward in the competition.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Having a look at the post-match table this was a very expensive loss by the Reds. The Force are currently 5th, on 18 points, while the Reds are 11th, on 15 points. There's a logjam of teams between 5th and 11th with only a 3 point spread. That last try by Hayward effectively swapped the two teams' positions on the ladder: if it wasn't scored the Reds would've ended up 5th and the Force would've taken their place in the 11 pozzy.

I realise it's all very well imagining "ifs-and-buts" and dream about what could've been, BUT, it's crucially important the leaders in a team have a good grasp of the significance of strategic times in both games and campaigns. Those 3 lost competition points could prove to be very expensive in the Reds' 2014 season.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Having a look at the post-match table this was a very expensive loss by the Reds. The Force are currently 5th, on 18 points, while the Reds are 11th, on 15 points. There's a logjam of teams between 5th and 11th with only a 3 point spread. That last try by Hayward effectively swapped the two teams' positions on the ladder: if it wasn't scored the Reds would've ended up 5th and the Force would've taken their place in the 11 pozzy.

I realise it's all very well imagining "ifs-and-buts" and dream about what could've been, BUT, it's crucially important the leaders in a team have a good grasp of the significance of strategic times in both games and campaigns. Those 3 lost competition points could prove to be very expensive in the Reds' 2014 season.

The other side to this coin is that between 5th and 11th there are only three points. So, any team in that bracket have only to win the next three games while the other contenders are bashing each other up and they will be in the top four and well positioned for a run at the top two. We are not there yet but its getting very close to crunch time for the big guys to step up.

Anyone who has written the Crusaders off needs to remember how many wins they are behind the six. That's right, just one win. If they win tonight and in my view they are favourites, everyone else will be very concerned.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Got to remember that the Bulls and Brumbies are the only members of the top 6 who have played 7 games. Everyone else is on 6. The Crusaders and Highlanders are the only teams within reach of the top 6 who are also on 6 games.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I don't get all the ppl saying the reds deserved to win as much as the force and that it was a close game. The force were so dominant in this game. He reds scored a couple after a bullshit yellow card.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I don't get all the ppl saying the reds deserved to win as much as the force and that it was a close game. The force were so dominant in this game. He reds scored a couple after a bullshit yellow card.
Welcome to the Reds v Brumbies thread, mate.
It's a new week.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Wrong thread Cyclo. Shiggins can prob turn the lights off when he leaves this one but. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.