• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v. Force Super Rugby Round 6 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I always say the reds win no matter what. but this one will be close.... need to put faith back in to the team not only for this game but for the Brumbies next week....

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
i really hope we see a similar amount of 70+ metre tries in the Reds v force game...or a few more than a few.

I think theReds need bonus point win to get to top of conference, or at least equal top.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Finally we see some positive build up play from the Force and patience.

Stannard good passing in front of his runners.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Gulp, had a shitty feeling about this game.

Just hold onto the pill for fuck sake (like 2009)

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Might need to change our chant to "We are Rooted" if things keep going like this.

What is Jake Schatz doing out there?

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ahhhk knock Reds. You fucken kidding, there going get pumped half time. Also bring on half time.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
i think the reds should let higgers start a figth, they need to try something to get going, they look terrible

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
30+ members this year, I think 15 will turn up next week.

Watched better games Friday night at east.

I'm taking this shit performance well after 5 or more year of heartache a few years back.
The Force are off side all bloody night, that reason we can't get over the add line. I don't if that true but It makes me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom