• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Sharks, Round 15 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Crowd: 20,899

In a bad season against a SA side is a good crowd IMO

21k will essentially fill the bottom bowl at suncorp. It was a long way from full. It was still a good crowd for a crap year though whatever the number actually was.

T

TOCC

21k will essentially fill the bottom bowl at suncorp. It was a long way from full. It was still a good crowd for a crap year though whatever the number actually was.

The bottom bowl is closer to 30k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
That JOC (James O'Connor) kick featured some pretty bloody lazy defence from the Reds. No one on the blind protecting the kicker. Terrible by JOC (James O'Connor) but equally so by his team mates. It may not have changed the outcome of that incident, but is indicative of the standards within the team.
Lack of blockers had no impact on his poor execution.
Rarely do kickers have as much time and space that JOC (James O'Connor) had in this instance.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Haven't seen game, even on TV, but do I get impression a mountain out of molehill maybe a way to describe the supposed JOC (James O'Connor)/Thomson argument??
Or should I just go along and enjoy all the juicey gossip, seeing it is an internet board?

T

TOCC

Haven't seen game, even on TV, but do I get impression a mountain out of molehill maybe a way to describe the supposed JOC (James O'Connor)/Thomson argument??
Or should I just go along and enjoy all the juicey gossip, seeing it is an internet board?

There is nothing in it, team mates blow up at each other all the time... It's good to see players actually giving a shit when things go wrong

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
There is nothing in it, team mates blow up at each other all the time. It's good to see players actually giving a shit when things go wrong

I suspect that something has been made of it because of the JOC (James O'Connor) involvement. As you say, nothing to see here folks, move along.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ funniest thing for me is Genia being the peacemaker in the situation, given he's usually the guy blowing up at anyone within range when, for example, one of his no-longer-trademarked box kicks gets charged down/ goes out on the full/ goes straight down the throat of the last guy you wanna be kicking it to on the full........... absolutely fuckin' classic, that :)

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
JOC (James O'Connor) was poor.

Sharks attacked Holmes and I felt for the bloke bigtime.

Same blokes putsin effort week in week out. Slipper Simmons Gill and Shatz. Hanson was great in the run dept.

Stipid kicks as always.

Another nail in the RG coffin.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Interesting aside: Jim Tucker in the Courier Mail, on reporting the crowd figure of c.21k, called it 'inflated'.

He's made these sorts inferences before re the 2015 Reds' crowd figures. I wonder what he knows that we don't.

That he has a very fast abacus;)

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Was at sharks game - I tend to agree given capacity is circa. 56k, a third full sounds right. Half the bottom tier and f all in the top.

T

TOCC

2751b0d9f56ebf1a4ba6711924e90e89.jpg

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Disturbing and yet so beautiful and so many more questions for us tinhats. Their angelic smiles nay cherub like contentment belies the fact that JOC (James O'Connor) has Thomsons buttock cupped and Thomson has a clenched fist. There is conflict. The relationship is un-negotiated and unresolved........a metaphor for the season.

JOC (James O'Connor) wearing Reds gear and Thomson not. What am I go think? It's the Abbey Road album cover all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.