• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs Rd 18 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Going to be a epic game for Reds fans, 33'000 out to watch the Highlanders last night..
Looking at 40'000 strong crowd for next week with the Reds final hopes on the line.

Injury Ward:
Rob Simmons
Chri F'Sautia
Beau Robinson
Liam Gill
Digby Ioane

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Could have held back until afer the Brumbies clash, brah. :)

Kepu ruled out for the Tahs match tomorrow with a calf injury. Dunno about his longer prognosis, though.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
The Reds are missing Gill at the break down. Are he and Digby due back next week? Beau has been fairly disappointing this season in comparison to last but remains a significant weapon off the bench.

T

TOCC

I didn't realise Beau was injured, Higgers' elbow didn't look great either. Don't we count Horwill anymore?

those are the players who's injuries may be a chance of playing next week or were injured tonight and still awaiting official word.

W

What2040

Believe Simmo Digby and Gill back next week

Dunno re Beau or worse, Higgers - supposed to be in hospital until Monday with infected elbow/arm- Sautia done for 2012

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Reds should win this by 50 after that performance by the Tahs against Brumbies.

Sadly probably still miss the finals though.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Wouldn't be surprised if the Reds just need to win the and Tahs play a belter compared to tonight.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Reds should win this by 50 after that performance by the Tahs against Brumbies.

Sadly probably still miss the finals though.
By 50? OK then. The Reds hardly looked stellar last night, and the Tah defence, as opposed to their inept (mostly) attack was pretty good. Reds ought to win, but I will be quite surprised if it is by 50.

T

TOCC

I fear next week will be far from a high scoring game, the Tahs strength(albeit few atm) are conducive with the Reds weaknesses..

Reds should win, but i don't believe its going to be pretty nor will it be a massive score line.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Should be a good game to watch now as the Reds need a bonus point win. I personally think we are going to just fall short of the finals but hopefully won of the Saffa teams choke next week & the Reds get the bonus point win.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Reds will be wanting a free flowing game if they're looking at getting the bonus point wi....... uh oh.......

Reds vs Waratahs in Brisbane
Referee: Steve Walsh (Australia)
Assistant referees: Andrew Lees (Australia), Angus Gardner (Australia)
Television match official: Steve Lesczcynski (Australia)

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Believe Simmo Digby and Gill back next week

Dunno re Beau or worse, Higgers - supposed to be in hospital until Monday with infected elbow/arm- Sautia done for 2012

If he''s been suffering from pneumonia won''t Digby be a little short on fitness?

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
We can win by one point, because Force, Lions and Cheetahs are going to play their best games of the season and help us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.