• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs, rd2 SR2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Any Tahs supporters planning to go up to Brisbane for the match on 23 February? Virgin are having a sale at the moment, $85 each way.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
after 182 successive defeats at the hands of the Reds I think Tahs fans might miss that game

Never, these bastards are there for the taking. :mad:

Any Tahs supporters planning to go up to Brisbane for the match on 23 February? Virgin are having a sale at the moment, $85 each way.

Virgin Blue have this sale on now; I have no interest in their business but this is an excellent price which probably won't be available in the future. Those of us planning to travel to Brisbane on that date should book ASAP.

T

TOCC

Ah i misinterpreted your comment "i have no interest in their business"

Cyril Towers (30)
It would be good to get a few tahs supporters up there for the game. You could have counted the tahs supporters without taking your socks off at last years game!

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
If they sell the 40000 memberships they're aiming for good luck getting a seat.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Virgin are having another sale at the moment: flights available on Friday and back Sunday, $170 return.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Bad spelling I meant scarred for life.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.