• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd 5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Call me crazy but I thought the second half of tonight was the best half of the reds all season... Passes were sticking(more then previously) and they displayed a bit of structure in attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Just noticed Aussie Steve is one of the AR's, having walked away from the Wales v Ireland gig citing business reasons. Anyone know or willing to speculate wildly as to reason(s) why this may have occurred?

Who is Aussie Steve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
For the Reds v Tahs game I predicted that "Rugby would be the winner".

Well, that ended well.

Brumbies by 20 at least.

Nailed that & picked The Clan to beat the Tahs.

I'll be collecting at the TAB tomorrow :cool:

Looking forward the Reds were good in parts, will have players coming back in the coming weeks. Brumbies were great apart from Lilo's kicking at goal.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I hope the Brumbies show pity on the Reds and keep the score under 50.

Can not see the Reds showing up tonight.

I Hope I'm wrong,

Thanks brumbies for keeping it under 50 or should I thank Christian Leali'ifano for missing his conversions

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I am so tired of the Reds only finding urgency in the last 8 minutes.

Also have to say that despite the lack of results, as a fan Frisby's efforts are hugely appreciated.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Graham lamenting lack of execution and injury toll in the post match presser

The Reds have nothing in attack. There's no variation. It's all just shovel it out to the guy wider. I think I saw one inside ball all night, and zero changes of direction or angle. Pretty sure there were no offloads as well. The Reds one break of the night came from a guy beating 4 defenders solo by his stepping.

It's not about execution, it's about preparation and coaching. The Reds rank up with the Force as the most predictable backline in the Australian conference. They are a defensive coach's wet dream to defend against.

Graham also blamed determination. Not sure how that fits into it, but hey, it's Graham.

The Reds and Blues have to be, far and away, the two worse coached teams in the comp, and right now, I'd say the Reds are beating the Blues in that area.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Gill will obviously be cited from the game so who knows what he'll spin up on the wheel of misfortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.