• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Bloody reds fans are on drugs. Not playing good rugby. Admit it.
I don't think anyone has shied away from the fact that we're not playing well. You don't have to be Einstein to work that out.
Wait..... You're not Einstein..... Are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I don't think anyone has shied away from the fact that we're not playing well. You don't have to be Einstein to work that out.
Wait... You're not Einstein... Are you?

All I hear is how good the reds are and that they keep getting shafted. Sour grapes.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Give me one post game quote from a reds fan talking up how good we are.

T

tranquility

Family. My dad played for north Sydney in the 70's. He grew up in New Zealand but was English.

Well in that case you have no excuse. Why can't you just be happy with the fact that your team is going well? Remembering that your side is merely a cobbled side from the Eastern States and South Africa. You have about 8 WA players who can currently make the grade, after nearly 10 years in the competition. Don't come and bark at the supporters, who literally support grass roots rugby in our own state, with our own wallets that ends up providing your team with enough jerseys to field a match day squad.

Rugby is a journey, it takes a very long time to become a super rugby player, have some dignity that your team is starting to see some success.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Well in that case you have no excuse. Why can't you just be happy with the fact that your team is going well? Remembering that your side is merely a cobbled side from the Eastern States and South Africa. You have about 8 WA players who can currently make the grade, after nearly 10 years in the competition. Don't come and bark at the supporters, who literally supports grass roots rugby in our own state, with our own wallets that ends up providing your team with enough jerseys to field a match day squad.

Rugby is a journey, it takes a very long time to become a super rugby player, have some dignity that your team is starting to see some success.

I get fed up with the crap. Yeh we are doing well and slowly getting more wa players. What's that got to do with it anyway. I'm talking about certain reds fans who can't take a loss. I'm not having a go at players either. Bit sure what your talking about

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
He may be a bit busy to read all that Tranquility. He's over in the Tahs v Force thread whinging that they're getting shafted.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I get fed up with the crap. Yeh we are doing well and slowly getting more wa players. What's that got to do with it anyway. I'm talking about certain reds fans who can't take a loss. I'm not having a go at players either. Bit sure what your talking about
That's fucking rich coming from you. Whenever the Force or Wallabies lose you bang on about how much they were robbed. Everytime.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
That's fucking rich coming from you. Whenever the Force or Wallabies lose you bang on about how much they were robbed. Everytime.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Yeh but I'm right.... ;) I do.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah whatever. Maybe the force just aren't that good. Admit it.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The curse of being a mod an having to read the crap in here while watching another game eh? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.