• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Possibly the two most cynical sides in the comp has me really worried this will be frustrating to watch. Hopefully Walsh gets a card out early to make everyone pull their heads in.
I hope he goes nuts with the cards early,open to the game up and it could be a cracker of a game!
Am thinking a draw might be a fair result..

M

Moono75

Rubbish defense against the Force
Rubbish refereeing vs the Lions
A schedule that include 4 away games in the first 5 include the SA trip

Oh and a very average breakdown performance in most matches.

Travel.....step into our shoes and talk travel. Reds just need to man up and play some hard rugby. I think this game could be anything though I think the Brumbies will edge you. Interested to see how Staniforth goes and if he lives up to the billing.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Coleman fits through holes even mogg cannot.

Who is the faster Mogg or Coleman?

I have seen "Toy Story Woody" Coleman since he was at school but it wasn't until I saw him play for the ACT in the PRC that I realised how fast he was.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)

I have seen "Toy Story Woody" Coleman since he was at school but it wasn't until I saw him play for the ACT in the PRC that I realised how fast he was.

From what I've heard Mogg's got a higher top speed but I think Coleman quicker off the mark

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)

I was mainly referring to Coleman's stature, the smaller man being able to fit through smaller holes.

I would agree with Tomikin and say Mogg is faster. I would suggest that Coleman can run for longer. He never seems tired, typical sevens player.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Mogg to play an absolute blinder to make up for the shocker he had in Round 1.

Brumbies by 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom