• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Finally some decent play from the Reds.

20 - 10 to Ponies after QC (Quade Cooper) adds the extras, with 34 minutes gone.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Fuck me sitting here at Suncorp watching this game you can see why Mogg has a girls name Jesse kick and giggle! Sad bastard

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Reds penalised again. Nick White lines up from 40 metres out on the 15 metre mark.

He misses as the siren sounds for oranges. Score remains 20 -10.

Reds have had little pill, and much of what they have had they have squandered.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Some dire handling from the Reds and the Brumbies pushing the 50/50 passes far to often and have coughed up ball.

Tough game to watch.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Fuck me sitting here at Suncorp watching this game you can see why Mogg has a girls name Jesse kick and giggle! Sad bastard

Lucky you weren't around in the 1860's in Missouri. I'd have liked to see you tell Jesse James he had a girls name.:)

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I dunno, but maybe the reds should try a different approach to the game. Maybe try not to LOSE THE FRIGGEN BALL so FRIGGEN OFTEN!

Surely we've run out of ways to lose the ball now, or are we going to start inventing new ways previously never seen in any code of football?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yep this is real tough to watch. Considering the possession we're lucky to be within 10.
Nothing we can't fix for the second half. The big question is will we try and fix it or will we keep banging away with this god awful plan of trying to win without the pill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Brilliant line out move by the Reds. If you look at it on replay Quirk at 2 was not lifted.. the ball was just basically thrown to him so the Reds had quick low lateral momentum from the outset wth an immediate hand off to Robinson.There was no waiting for the jumper to hit the ground before the drive started and consequently the Brumbies were caught off guard by the speed and subsequent power of it all. Link would do well to take note and put this one away for future use.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Lucky you weren't around in the 1860's in Missouri. I'd have liked to see you tell Jesse James he had a girls name.:)
No problem HJ if you have any Scottish mates they can explain it to you! Right now though FK Jesse James he's a big Jesse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.