• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Bulls Rnd 5 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
On another note, is the Bulls' number 7, Potgieter, one of the most hideous-looking players for some time. Was he the bass player for the Sweet? I know they've been big in SA for many years.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
It was a big loss, but I'd have thought these last two games were not ones the Reds 'expected' to win. It is tough to come over to the Republic and get a win. Best case scenario would have been a losing bonus point or two.

In terms of the season, the wins so far over the other Aussie teams (however unresounding) are very important. Beat the Force and the Brumbies and everything is fine. The only concern is the bad run of injuries.

On a side note, Reds supporters generally seem to deal with these little setbacks better than the rest of us - hats off to you - I'm not sure if it generally superior character, or the result of knowing recent championship success.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
On a side note, Reds supporters generally seem to deal with these little setbacks better than the rest of us - hats off to you - I'm not sure if it generally superior character, or the result of knowing recent championship success.

I think it is having been here many times before, and therefore knowing that it can only get better. Not to pick on the Tahs.... but Tah's supporters have been here before and then seen it get worse. Or then again maybe it is just that we are more forgiving.

Reactions: BPC

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
On another note, is the Bulls' number 7, Potgieter, one of the most hideous-looking players for some time. Was he the bass player for the Sweet? I know they've been big in SA for many years.

As long as he keeps running in tries from the halfway line and cutting people in half he can grow a mole the size of a football on his nose for all I care. Shit this guy was a good acquisition.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Rob Simmons has nice hair, and the endearing yet mawkish manner on-field of a teenager being asked to the prom. Maybe a bad haircut and some verbal abuse in the sheds would do his performances the world of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.