• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Cheetahs, Rnd 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Try of the year to James Hanson. Did I just see a front rower run 20...no 50 metres to get some meat?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Yeah, agree @USARugger.

R. Ebersohn was a huge loss to that Cheetahs backline. Venter has more defensive issues than Ebersohn I think, Venter looks a bit larger and a stronger runner, but that's about it really when you think what Venter has over Ebersohn.

Who knows what Cheetahs team will turn up tonight; but the Cheetahs teams from the last two games have been very poor.

Same goes for the Reds: last week they were very poor. Having watched a replay of the Reds v Waratahs, it was a combination of the Tahs being very good and Reds being very poor. Even when the Reds have been poor in the past (particularly in the first few games of the year) they have kept themselves in the game and squeaked wins. Not this time - Tahs too good.

If the good Reds show up, I think they will have enough at home.

If the good Cheetahs show up and the bad Reds show up, it will be a long night for the Reds.
Half time. Venter has been cheetahs' best. Doesn't matter if he tackles or not, none of the Cheetahs do.

Status
Not open for further replies.