• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Sharks Rnd 4 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Trying to stay awake for the game against the Shorkies.......

Ahhh tah's v force reply on foxtel, keep me awake watching Force win again untill the Reds kick off... :)

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Smashing out a quick 2 hour nap before kick off, body clock is gonna be fucked for work tomorow, but knowing NSW lost makes everything better

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I've just gotten home from a fabulous Bon Iver concert at the Tivoli, so the adrenalin's up and I'm up for the 1:05am start.

Love the pivoting uncertainty of top rugby games; we've had a week of good argument as to who'll win and why, now the moment of truth is here and no is sure of anything much....

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Once again... an assistant ref misses a massive forward pass that then leaves to a try...

Why is it that these guys are nowhere to be seen when they're needed, but interfere when they shouldn't?

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
What forward pass,

At this stage we have bombed 2 meat pies. But looking good for a bonus point game.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Its funny the shorkes number 7 got a penalty for a purpose shoulder charge on beau and diggers got 10min for a great tackle.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Shouldn't of let them back into it those last 5 minutes. But we are looking good.

Robinson and Samo don't seem to be having much of an impact so I'm wondering when we will see Gill and Shatz. We have a very strong bench and should be pushing for a bonus point once we get a 13pt lead or so.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Genia's poor kick forward to gift possession unnecessarily led to the majority of our backwards movement on last 7 mins or so...reminds me of his ill judged box kicks in RWC...

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Opening next 10 without Diggers will probably be our toughest 10 this year looking at how the Sharks are likely to exploit it.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Lucas looking damn fine at 10. Dicsipline has been excellent and ball control not bad given the weather.

Our bench will slot into this game nicely. Just don't lose another back.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Big blow for the Reds there...

Having a 5/2 split on the bench is certainly a risk but it's damn unlucky to lose both playmakers...

Tiger

Alfred Walker (16)
We are in real trouble here - no talk of 13+ wins from me. - will be very very happy if we get a win

Status
Not open for further replies.