• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Waratahs - 29th April RD 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I take back what I said about Hooper having a poor game.

The Waratahs are, once again, in his backpack.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Hilarious watching a player of Mumm's calibre thinking he is relevant enough to start something with Smith.

To be fair we shouldn't bring Smith's "status" into it.

He tackled Mumms teammate high and Mumm had every right to take offence to it.

I just laugh when he does because he takes "offence" to absolutely everything. He's the perennial captain of handbags.

Otherwise is McCaw entitled to punch a player in the face without the other team defending him?

As the greatest player of all time perhaps he's earned the right?

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Is second row tui a realistic chance of making the wallabies squad this year? Haven't watched a full reds game this season but he has had a great first half

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
To be fair we shouldn't bring Smith's "status" into it.

He tackled Mumms teammate high and Mumm had every right to take offence to it.

I just laugh when he does because he takes "offence" to absolutely everything. He's the perennial captain of handbags.

Mate that tackle was a loving embrace and as you say he has the handbag out.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Expect Stiles to get the full backing of the board Monday and then proceed to blame pathways blah blah blah.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Why the fuck is Phipps so shit? how could he not tell they needed to pull it out of the least stable maul ever jesus...

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Why the fuck is Phipps so shit? how could he not tell they needed to pull it out of the least stable maul ever jesus.

It looked like he reached in to try and get it out but Hooper (?) didn't make the transfer.

I don't think that was entirely his fault.

looks a good game to me so far, two teams fired up and playing some decent rugby. Add to that an annoying crowd and two commentators jacking each other off and baby, you got yourself a stew going

I've certainly enjoyed it. Really enjoyed it.

What is a "good game" is different from person to person but I think its certainly been one.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Red.png
Entertaining half. Reds with the trump cards but the Tahs are roughly even, two down and starting the second against 14 men.

19-17 reds at oranges.

Tui/Khunt combo has been sweet.

The Reds need to play the same but smarter and they should bag it. Tahs need to get more ball and who knows.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm enjoying the game actually.

The ref is getting the crowd nicely riled up - blatantly reffing one side - justifiably booed off the field too :D.

Some good tries scored.

Stiles spazzing out in the box.

Argy bargey and old school jerseys.

The kiwis can have their skilful awesomeness. I like this game so far.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Is second row tui a realistic chance of making the wallabies squad this year? Haven't watched a full reds game this season but he has had a great first half

I was touting him as a possible 6 during the off season. He's not big enough for the row.

Status
Not open for further replies.