• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Root for the Wallabies

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
this is a cheap shot.

no-coming-from-the-side-say-no-to-sux.jpg

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Bang for Bill (thanks Duncher)

Attachments

• root for the wallabies - bang for bill.png
    root for the wallabies - bang for bill.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 243

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
PRomtion has been canned thank fuck.

I didn't need further proof that advertising agencies like saatchi, ogilvy etc are just a clusterfuck for fucking retarded idiots of the fucking extreme, but they gave it to me anyway.

Self obsessed fucking wankers (all they are allowed to do) looking to create a stupid fucking publicity fucking shitstorm which leaves all of us kiwi AB supporters embarrased. Dis fucking graceful.

We deserve all the shit you guys are creating & more thanks to these retarded incompetent fucking buffoons. I will dance on the ashes of their buildings if somebody burns it down.

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
PRomtion has been canned thank fuck.

I didn't need further proof that advertising agencies like saatchi, ogilvy etc are just a clusterfuck for fucking retarded idiots of the fucking extreme, but they gave it to me anyway.

Self obsessed fucking wankers (all they are allowed to do) looking to create a stupid fucking publicity fucking shitstorm which leaves all of us kiwi AB supporters embarrased. Dis fucking graceful.

We deserve all the shit you guys are creating & more thanks to these retarded incompetent fucking buffoons. I will dance on the ashes of their buildings if somebody burns it down.

Unfortunately buddy, I think the horse has bolted.

D

daz

This new Wallaby promo, under the leadership of G&GR, is a laff riot.

It ties in quite nicely with the news that Big Kev is now the Wallaby Captain. I'm so excited by this news alone that Mrs daz will be in for a shock tonight, but if there is any reluctance on her part I can tell her that it is her patriotic duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.