• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 10: Crusaders v Rebels

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Crusaders showing their probs, backs are really struggling, forwards are going ok though.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Try and keep it classy Rebel. I gave you more credit than that.
Mate he is to be judged by his actions. I would have thought if he didn’t want people questioning his character that perhaps he shouldn’t have assaulted his misses in public. It’s a disgrace that we let him come to Australia and play when you consider Chris Brown was barred from touring here for the exact same reason

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Such a double blow losing Salakai-Loto and them gaining Scrote back.

'Saders ball in hand look miserable, shame Rebels are even worse. Can we get Proctor on please instead of Feliuai.
I'm pretty sure he killed every play he touched the ball in.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
If you wonder why Super Rugby is dying watch this game, hopelessly biased reffing, fan girls in the com box, players laying down holding up the game to get taped and now blood.
Yeah this game has been particularly bad for the one sided commentary and the ref hasn't done much to keep the game flowing.