• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 10: Crusaders v Rebels

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Galaxy brain move from the Rebels there
1714120156059.gif

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
If you wonder why Super Rugby is dying watch this game, hopelessly biased reffing, fan girls in the com box, players laying down holding up the game to get taped and now blood.
Are you implying players are blading to slow down the game? Sure you're not watching the WWE?

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Are you implying players are blading to slow down the game? Sure you're not watching the WWE?
A hooker has a broken nose, get them off straight away get the other one back on and keep the game going. We want a product that is good to watch FFS

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Passive, dumb and soft play on both sides of the ball from the Rebels. They've followed the pattern of the Reds and Brumbies and really regressed after the bye.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Stupid Rebels. Can't even deny them a BP. Hope each and every person involved in the franchise steps on a Lego piece in the near future.

EDIT: And be forced to listen to 100 hours of that hate crime of a Country Roads remix.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Shit I only had the Cusaders by 9-16 in my picks. Rebels look a little like they did against Canes in Palmerston.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Mate he is to be judged by his actions. I would have thought if he didn’t want people questioning his character that perhaps he shouldn’t have assaulted his misses in public. It’s a disgrace that we let him come to Australia and play when you consider Chris Brown was barred from touring here for the exact same reason
You miss the point, I said I was a bit disappointed that you thought stooping to that shit was the way to go is all.