• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 13 : Reds v Drua 18 May (Fiji)

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Sliding door moment. But had Reds taken the last two penalties right in front of goal they would have been tied 25-25 now… instead it’s 25-19

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Let’s spin it wide to our fill in winger, halfback Kalani Thomas, to jailbreak out of our half but get belted instead. Genius.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Let’s spin it wide to our fill in winger, halfback Kalani Thomas, to jailbreak out of our half but get belted instead. Genius.
Kiss might have mismanaged the substitutions during Vunivalus sin-bin.. bringing Ryan on for Aubrey whilst Vunivalu was off meant Thomas was the only back replacement left when the red card finished, Thomas adds nothing as a wing replacement

capalaba

Herbert Moran (7)
Shit forward pack, no dominance up front, set piece is shit,breakdown is shit. I don't care how good the backs are, if the pack is shit, shit ball is delivered. This is why the NZ teams are good better bloody than us. Faark me. And shit forwards coaching.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Does Vunivalu miss a week with the Red card now? Not that I think he'll get a gig just curious?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Shit forward pack, no dominance up front, set piece is shit,breakdown is shit. I don't care how good the backs are, if the pack is shit, shit ball is delivered. This is why the NZ teams are good better bloody than us. Faark me. And shit forwards coaching.
2 Kiwi teams the 3 others lost.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Shit forward pack, no dominance up front, set piece is shit,breakdown is shit. I don't care how good the backs are, if the pack is shit, shit ball is delivered. This is why the NZ teams are good better bloody than us. Faark me.
Is that why Reds beat 3 of the 5 NZ teams this year? And lost to the other two in overtime.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Also that Dura front rows a weapon, they put up a state they only lost 1 scrum all year and are 1st in the comp with 99 percent completion rate...

capalaba

Herbert Moran (7)
Is that why Reds beat 3 of the 5 NZ teams this year? And lost to the other two in overtime.
I am.talking about the last few weeks, Stevie Wonder can see how poor our pack is performing. Watch the games mate and focus on the forwards and not the glamor boys. Any one who has played tight 5 can see it. We are weak.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I am.talking about the last few weeks, Stevie Wonder can see how poor our pack is performing. Watch the games mate and focus on the forwards and not the glamor boys. Any one who has played tight 5 can see it. We are weak.
Don’t disagree the forward played poorly. Your kiwi team reference doesn’t hold much weight when the Reds have beaten 3 of them this year though?

capalaba

Herbert Moran (7)
So the pack has sucked for the past 13 days?
Crusaders, Rebels and now Drua they have sucked. Count the days as much as you like, try the last 3 rounds. Forget about the backs watch the forwards, they have been ineffective. Watch our tight 5 and tell me.how dominant they have been.