• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2 Saffer matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
It's only two rounds in, but I wonder if any of the South African teams are starting to sweat about the fact that one of them has to play the Kings in a playoff at the end of the season to stay in the comp and it might not be the Lions.
Dont think this will happen. CC Premier League has been expanded and SA will get an extra team anyways.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
You dont win the S15 after two rounds. Bulls played away two and Stormers one. Craven use to say if this two are weak, Bok rugby is weak so hopefull they'll turn it around and play good rugby.

Hats off to the Lions, they played exactly like I thought they'll play and should target to win their home games.

No doubt they have a match winner in Boshoff. He look Bok material in the first two rounds.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Oom you can't quote yourself.

That's a sign of madness.

:)
No, wasnt sure when I posted it first, second time was after I made sure. Mind you after the Stormers game on saturday, I went a bit mad. The CC premier league has been extended to 8 teams, Kings were included and they agree to let go the promotion/relegation S15 match which we know now will be extended to one more SA team.

I vokken struggle with the english on this monday. Bliksem. ;)

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
How did Schalk play on the weekend? I didn't get to see the game and I want to get a feel for if I should persist with him in my Fantasy team... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.