• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 4: Lions v Reds, Sun 19 March @ 1:15am AEST Ellis Park, Johannesberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Here comes a red for QC (Quade Cooper)..

I'd rather have Marto narrate my bedroom activities than listen to another game with South African announcers.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
The Bulls got a red yesterday for the same offence Cooper just made. Reds also tackled without arms, shoulder charging twice in one play which was missed by all. Probably only a fair call then.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Oh FFS and apparently Izzy was only left on the field to 'keep the contest alive' according to the commentators. I've heard it all now.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The one fair assessment I've heard from the Comms all night. Our forwards have been absolutely ineffective tonight.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Missed the last 20 mins due to the Foxtel go ballsing up - the way this is going, maybe I should give up and go to bed :(

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The one fair assessment I've heard from the Comms all night. Our forwards have been absolutely ineffective tonight.
Yeah, I am hoping Houston gets an opportunity next week but I've been waiting all season for that.

If Lions weren't so full of handling errors, this would be an absolute hiding.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
I reckon the Reds are going to get a real surprise next week as well against the Jaguares. They will be tired after this one. The Jaguares have outmuscled every SA team so far.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I think all of the reserve forwards are on but can we just hook Higgers for that kick anyway? Do we have to have a replacement to take a player off? Fuck me!

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great grubber from Higgers...leading directly to Skosan's 3rd try.

Ffs - Attitude completely off from the Reds tonight. Have to question what is going on internally yet again.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.