• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 5 : Force v Reds - Perth

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Wait to see what the bench brings. The consistency of the reds ‘should’ bring the result. Not freebies though. Good to see the Force showing the talent they have

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Force have been winning the breakdown by flooding the ruck and pushing over the ball. Three or four turnovers so far against nil for the Reds pilferer (I think).

Despite the current score, I am expecting the Reds to get up, but more than three scores behind is a bit of a hill to climb.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
nah was more Brumy Runner and eastman. Poor judges clearly
Going to Perth is a tough gig for anyone, it's a long crap trip, like going to Fiji. The Force are better then there position suggests and they came out firing.

Be interesting to see the second half, Force bench no where near as good as the Reds so it's not over yet.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
yep - reckon they need a 30 point lead - the Reds put points on quickly.
I fear the Force fade...
They (and Australian rugby) needs the Force to win here. Also leaves saders dead last if they do.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Force have been winning the breakdown by flooding the ruck and pushing over the ball. Three or four turnovers so far against nil for the Reds pilferer (I think).

Despite the current score, I am expecting the Reds to get up, but more than three scores behind is a bit of a hill to climb.

Listening - first turnover i think