• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 5 : Force v Reds - Perth

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Can someone explain how the TMO finds no issue with the reds knocking the ball on 1m into a force player and then tate scoring on the next phase?
I said it at the time uru, knocked it on, I went back at half time and clear as day he knocked into Donaldson and back to McReight.

Also think there try where they held up the force player 15 metres out he got his knees down then got picked up again, then a maul was called.. But in the end Force won anyway.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I said it at the time uru, knocked it on, I went back at half time and clear as day he knocked into Donaldson and back to McReight.

Also think there try where they held up the force player 15 metres out he got his knees down then got picked up again, then a maul was called.. But in the end Force won anyway.
Yeh I just don't understand what the TMO is doing sometimes. I actually thought. Yeh let tate score so we can just come back to the srcum and then nothing happened. The try by the force before. The force scored 3 trys in the space of 5 seconds and the ref somehow has no try on field. Thankfully the TMO used some common sense there

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
Yeh I just don't understand what the TMO is doing sometimes. I actually thought. Yeh let tate score so we can just come back to the srcum and then nothing happened. The try by the force before. The force scored 3 trys in the space of 5 seconds and the ref somehow has no try on field. Thankfully the TMO used some common sense there
I'm never a fan of decisions going against us. But, I'm happy for the TMO to stay off the button.

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
Wilson, Wilson Wilson. Has to be one of the best Aussie players most the time but man he dropped a couple cold this game and gave kunzel the easiest try of his life. Talk about a coach killer
One you can understand....but two? Not good.

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
The first half lead was so good. The defence and counter fucking was first class and the force played almost perfect footy in defence and then scoring when they had chances. So good to see.

I was still very doubtful as the boys have so often led the games early and just capitulated into the worst rugby they have ever played.
Were you watching an X rated version of the game?

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
Jesus it's one loss and you're already jumping on to the conclusion that the brumbies are better than the reds. Bumbies literally got put 30 points on by the Chiefs, the same team that the Reds beat.
Penalties cost the Force beating the Brumbies too.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Wilson, Wilson Wilson. Has to be one of the best Aussie players most the time but man he dropped a couple cold this game and gave kunzel the easiest try of his life. Talk about a coach killer
Very different scoreline without those two blunders from Wilson....

On the ref - I thought there were dodgy calls both ways but he was consistently shit at least so neither of us can blame the ref.

Credit to the force - they simply wanted it more tonight

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
We thoroughly deserved that tonight. I don't say it often, but we did. That was a great response from the boys.

I was really happy with how we aimed up in defence and at the breakdown, two key areas where we've been lacking this season. White and Donaldson were excellent in their roles too. Our back row had the better of the battle and had we stayed more alert we could have won by a lot more.