• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 5: Rebels v Waratahs, Friday the 24th of March AAMI Park @7:40

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
I'm neither here nor there on Gibson, but how the hell is Nathan Grey still the defence coach of the tahs and the wallabies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im with you ,grey should be the one to fall on the sword, how the fuck he is sill in a job is beyond me.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Another try to the Rebels. We're being completely outplayed in every facet of the game.

Holloway is a passenger. Skelton and Mumm little better.

Horwitz out of his depth.

From a spectator point of view, this has been the best half of rugby from two Australian teams this year by a long way.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
We have massive problems at 12. Sirmone was ordinary and Horwitz is just way out of his depth at Super Rugby level. Missing Beale but moreso missing Jacques Pottgeiter's absolute take no prisoners mongrel in the forwards.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Pretty damn happy with that.

Far from perfect and more injuries/niggles than necessary.

But lots of hungry intent on both attack and defense, and you can't ask for much more than that.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)

But lots of hungry intent on both attack and defense, and you can't ask for much more than that.
Genuinely outplayed the tahs in every facet, as we knew they would if they carried their last game form on to this game and the Tahs didn't improve. Well played.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Clearly all is not well at camp Waratah. There is a difference between playing poorly and being in complete disarray. Hooper is very obviously frustrated with the world.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)

I might be a tahs fan but I am enjoying the contest and quality of rugby by the rebels. Hell given the slim pickings of oz super rugby side quality I will support anyone who plays like the rebels have in the first half. How good a signing has mafi been.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Another try to the Rebels. We're being completely outplayed in every facet of the game.

Holloway is a passenger. Skelton and Mumm little better.

Horwitz out of his depth.

From a spectator point of view, this has been the best half of rugby from two Australian teams this year by a long way.
I have to disagree with this. Skeleton has done a great job for us so far.

Line and Scrum have been a worry though. Would say Tags have had the better there at least.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Tonight's marvel has been Koroibete's reads in defence.

Tahs have tested him and he's picked it every time and finished the move with a dominant tackle.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Hooper is very obviously frustrated with the world.

I think he shouldn't have the captaincy.

I'm not saying he's not a great leader, because he is.

But even stuff like the 2nd penalty. He took way way too long to make the obvious decision.

Relieving him of that responsibility and giving it to someone like Mumm would be best for Australian Rugby I reckon.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
what do you reckon the odds of us poaching Cheika back of the Wallabies is?

This is the worst Tahs team ive seen in a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.