• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6: Reds v. Hurricanes, April 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
And as they say the best disenfectment is sunlight, and yea o yea, sunlight is purifying the Comreds for glorious victory tomorrow night.

As the yellow sun powers Superman, so it does our supermen.

We will not need flippers and snorkel to defeat the Hurricanes now, we will do it with muscle and brotherhood. This is where we stand, "there is no land for us beyond the Volga".

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L22 using Tapatalk

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
And as they say the best disenfectment is sunlight, and yea o yea, sunlight is purifying the Comreds for glorious victory tomorrow night.

As the yellow sun powers Superman, so it does our supermen.

We will not need flippers and snorkel to defeat the Hurricanes now, we will do it with muscle and brotherhood. This is where we stand, "there is no land for us beyond the Volga".

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L22 using Tapatalk

6z7c09.png

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR SCRUMHALF

THE DAY OF GLORIOUS VICTORY IS NEARLY UPON US MY BROTHERS

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
6z7c09.png

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR SCRUMHALF

THE DAY OF GLORIOUS VICTORY IS NEARLY UPON US MY BROTHERS

THE CAPITALIST PIGS ARE SUFFERING IN THEIR DELUSION OF THINKING THAT THE SCUM REFERRED TO AS THE 'WELLINGTON HURRICANES' WILL TRIUMPH IN A MERE FORMALITY. COME 8:45PM OF 01/04/2017, THEY SHALL SEE THE LIGHT AND REALISE THE GLORIOUS RED ARMY >>>>>>> WELLINGTON CAPITALIST HURRICANES IN A 38-3 VICTORY.

Reactions: gel

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Nah I am breathing find usa rugger my mate - I just thinking you were being a bit of a knob with the rest of the usual supporter suspects I equally don't overly rate...(who are the true princesses desparate to be liked for what they have to say).

Better over at the roar I think...over and out...as don't give a crap what is offered in response as just the usual knob brigade who just likes your posts in any case.

Reactions: gel
Status
Not open for further replies.