• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby and the dismal failure of The Meat Machine

How badly has rugby wrecked your meat machine?

• I can walk but it looks like something's stuck up my bumcrack when I do

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I have brain damage but I'm doing my best, shut up you cold-hearted prick.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Mornings are crippled nonsense time but I'm fine by about 6pm.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • I'm like Brad Thorn, that being I'm made of concrete, that being I'm not a whinging sook like you

• Prefer not to say.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • A but not C

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Go Blues

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Luke Braid-Whitelock for President

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Blues 4 Life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Once in under 7s the ref checked our finger nails and noted that mine were too long. Luckily my mum had some sowing scissors in her hand bag. She accidentally nicked the side of my finger and there was a bit of blood. Being the always resourceful mum she had a bandaid in that hand bag too.

I decided I was ok and returned to the field. I played on the wing and I caught the ball in the other arm. Scored two tries and got a fresh banaid at half time. I also got a mars bar at the end of the game for being brave.

Proud Pig

Ted Thorn (20)
Broken Collarbone, fractured ankle twice, broken arm.
Torn Hamstring three times and a completely buggered back.
Multiple stitches in my head.
I also once snapped a finger while trying to gently force an errant halfback's head up his own tradesman's entrance.

half

Alan Cameron (40)
Did you leave the field and then come back on a few more times?

No was out for 14 weeks ... it was suppose to heal in 6 weeks but I had torn other things as well...

Can still see the disbelief and anger of this guy, he was a break away, when he got kicked in the head and I wend down.

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
Ruptured left ACL, also now have severe osteoarthtritis in the right shoulder, surgeon said I need a new one, and that's about it for major ones.
Plenty of stitches, muscle tears, cracked ribs and a few concussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.