• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby World Cup Matches OTA

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wales: 15. Liam Williams, 14. Louis Rees Zammit, 13. George North, 12. Nick Tompkins, 11. Josh Adams, 10. Dan Biggar, 9. Gareth Davies, 1. Gareth Thomas, 2. Ryan Elias, 3. Tomas Francis, 4. Will Rowlands, 5. Adam Beard, 6. Jac Morgan (capt), 7. Tommy Reffell, 8. Aaron Wainwright. Replacements: 16. Dewi Lake, 17. Corey Domachowski, 18. Dillon Lewis, 19. Dafydd Jenkins, 20. Christ Tshiunza, 21. Tomos Williams, 22. Sam Costelow, 23. Rio Dyer.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Argentina: 1 Thomas Gallo. 2 Julian Montoya (c). 3 Francisco Gómez Kodela. 4 Guido Petti Pagadizabal. 5 Tomas Lavanini. 6 Juan Martin Gonzalez. 7 Marcos Kremer. 8 Facundo Isa. 9 Tomas Cubelli. 10 Santiago Carreras. 11 Mateo Carreras. 12 Santiago Chocobares. 13 Lucio Cinti. 14 Emiliano Boffelli. 15 Juan Cruz Mallia. Replacements:16 Agustín Creevy. 17 Joel Sclavi. 18 Eduardo Bello. 19 Matias Alemanno. 20 Rodrigo Bruni. 21 Lautaro Bazan Velez. 22 Nicolas Sanchez. 23 Matías Moroni.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
IMG_9123.jpeg

Ford out of the 10. Surprised me. Thought they’d definitely keep the current plan going.

This side feels more willing to have a crack. Personally not what I’d do v Fiji. Why invite them to do it back to you when they seem a bit off since beating Aus.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
These mics are just picking up how often the Welsh yell and complain to the ref...

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
I wouldn't hate it. Definitely going for France over SA. Part of the years of being NZ's whipping boys have made me want others to suffer it too, part of me would like NZ absolutely to blow away Ireland. But nah, Ireland to win.
I expect we might see games like this from here on in. Great atmosphere

Linerunner2023

Fred Wood (13)
Shows how bad Australia pool was and we still finished 3rd
To loose to wales by 40 who got done v Argentina wallabies have fallen off the cliff