• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2011 - Odd shaped balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
Keep it with the kids

Attachments

• 243476-tatafu-polota-nau.jpg
    243476-tatafu-polota-nau.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 225

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
hookers-in-battle-for-team-spots-20101113-17ryd.html
Is it just me or is TPN going for the same farking dopey expression (thumbs up/wacky Darryl Somers facial expression) in every photo opp he gets? Apologies if this is part of some Twitter campaign of his or the like.

You must be bored.

B

BRIX

Cutter, he looks like a cripple with his back all slouched like that. What's more the pose is becoming monotonous. Barney has a point damn it.

B

BRIX

He he. Thanking you my Anzac brethren and Good luck with Japan today - I hope your men come out of it relatively unscathed

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Mike Tindall's 10 Step Guide to Playing away from Home

[video=youtube;bFLFVvnoUPc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFLFVvnoUPc[/video]

1. Choose a classy venue. Go to a place that features a sideshow of borderline discriminatory schadenfreude.
2. Distract your opponent by trying to blindfold them with a napkin. Not only is this task flirtatious but also it is likely to confuse the defence and hopefully create an opening.
3. Play a physical game, don't be afraid of straying off side and playing dirty, nothing like a stiff fend to the head to stun your opponent.
4. If another opponent tries putting you off your game by getting in your face, keep your cool and don't glass them in the face. You don't play rugby league.
5. Don't be afraid of taking shots at your opponent, but you'll probably have to pay for it.
6. If your opponent goes Bakkies on your big bald bobble head, be a gentlemen and take it on the cheek. Don't forget what you do reflects on the Monarchy.
7. When you spot a gap hit the jets and get on the outside. If you get an opponent one on one you'll be far more likely to score.
8. When you get up close in in a maul don't be frightened of throwing an arm around your opponent's neck, technically it's illegal so be discreet. After all, everyone knows how many cameras and sets of eyes are on you all the time.
9. Try whispering offensive sledges in your opponents ear, but make sure you don't say anything loud enough to be heard by the ref.
10. Finally, when playing away remember to be courteous. Never comment on the length of the grass and don't forget to swap shirts.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
A security guard working at the bar "stole" the security tape then got dismissed after uploading it on YouTube. Said something about did it because Tindal was not acting like a gentleman but more like he did it because he is one of the many Kiwi's who love Pom Bashing but don't understand why they do.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Did this video just come out? Why only 85 views?

Cos it's bullshit. The guy didn't do anything....it's all the chick. I actually feel sorry for him cos it looks like a huge beat-up and reeks of some shitty gossip columnist trying to make something outta nothing who couldn't give a flying f**k about the damage he/she could do in Tindall's personal life.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Cos it's bullshit. The guy didn't do anything....it's all the chick. I actually feel sorry for him cos it looks like a huge beat-up and reeks of some shitty gossip columnist trying to make something outta nothing who couldn't give a flying f**k about the damage he/she could do in Tindall's personal life.

I completely 100% agree. But I was wondering why because if it has just been uploaded i want to spam the guys messagebox telling him to take it down so that Tindall doesn't need to cop shitloads from the british tabloid press.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
I completely 100% agree. But I was wondering why because if it has just been uploaded i want to spam the guys messagebox telling him to take it down so that Tindall doesn't need to cop shitloads from the british tabloid press.

Way too late it all over the Sun.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
yeah, that'd stop them!
Looks pretty innocuous to me, although, as a VERY public figure (like it or not) he should be careful.

B

Blob

Really? Have any of you guys ever had girlfriends r wives? Really silly behaviour. And so soon after getting married. He's for it. Big time. Silly bugger.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeah, Blob, married for 12 years. If that sort of behaviour ended a marriage, the marriage was never going anywhere in the first place. Big deal over very little. He was silly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.