• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 1/4 Final England vs Australia

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
At the Wallaby hotel now, just watching them head on to the bus. Look very determined.

Very envious mate. I'm sure your in for a great game with some great atmosphere and the more gold in the crowd the better!!! Cheer loud :)

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I normally have my unrealistic bias on for Wallabies a chance to win.....but for this game just can't get in my head any feeling of real chance we will win this. England have settled backline while we have very unsettled backline in terms of all players regularly playing together.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I normally have my unrealistic bias on for Wallabies a chance to win...but for this game just can't get in my head any feeling of real chance we will win this. England have settled backline while we have very unsettled backline in terms of all players regularly playing together.
That's loser talk

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
I normally have my unrealistic bias on for Wallabies a chance to win...but for this game just can't get in my head any feeling of real chance we will win this. England have settled backline while we have very unsettled backline in terms of all players regularly playing together.

I hear what you are saying. Head says England, heart says Wallabies. Our best can beat them. We just need to bring it. This has to be another one of those Perth games.