• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 1/4 Final Wales vs France

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
France are 8th in the rankings? So they win and we drop to 8th?
Correct. But only for a few hours I suspect. And they will all change around over the next 2 weeks also, I’d say we will end up 6th unless something wild happens like Japan beating SAF and NZ to win the cup

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fuck, what we'd do to have Ntamack and Dupont in gold for the halves. Sensational players, I love this French team, really hope they can put away the Welsh but not hopeful. They let Tonga back into the game. Can't imagine Brunel is a particularly inspiring half time speaker.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The French are a special team. Really turning it on here. That welsh crowd before half time looked like they needed a truck load of anti depressants.

Update: Cant really argue about that red for the elbow in the maul. What a friggen brain explosion.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
When France didn't score again towards the end of the first half I felt they might let Wales back into it.........

And now they've possibly blown it.

Italophile

Jimmy Flynn (14)
The problem for the French is that Vahaamahina is by far their best lock who happens to be a complete idiot. Usually just a penalty magnet, today he raised the bar.