• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 SF1: New Zealand v England

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NZ total anaemia across the park. Losing every contest. Played their final last week. AH CAHNT SPAKE.

Eng 22 a foreign pasture grassed with bentgrass unobtainium

get "ScoBar" OFF. Selected as "3rd lineout option" my speckled dick. Lineout suddenly a feeble national embarrassment

GET CANE ON T5HERE TO HURT SOMEONE

AH CAHNT SPAKE

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Given England's overwhelming weight of possession, only being down 10-0 at half time is entirely manageable. Of course it's going to require quite the turnaround in performance to overturn it, mind.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Boy, that was a great half of test rugby. NZ need to start playing a little smarter if they are going to win this one. England just looking like they have them well and truely ruffled. NZ still look good in broken play, but they just are letting the pressure off too often.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Given England's overwhelming weight of possession, only being down 10-0 at half time is entirely manageable. Of course it's going to require quite the turnaround in performance to overturn it, mind.

Fitness, Bench and Farrell (how injured is he?) is going to become important

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
NZ in trouble here for mine. England are all over 'em, especially in defence. I've not seen an All Black team look so lacking in ideas in attack for a while.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
NZ total anaemia across the park. Losing every contest. Played their final last week. AH CAHNT SPAKE.

Eng 22 a foreign pasture grassed with bentgrass unobtainium

get "ScoBar" OFF. Selected as "3rd lineout option" my speckled dick. Lineout suddenly a feeble national embarrassment

GET CANE ON T5HERE TO HURT SOMEONE

AH CAHNT SPAKE

Scobar did run down the winger and saved a try. But Cane probably needed to counteract Underhill.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
NZ in trouble here for mine. England are all over 'em, especially in defence. I've not seen an All Black team look so lacking in ideas in attack for a while.

Tuilagi rushing up at outside centre really disrupting the AB attack. As I said last week, I don't think ALB is a test 12 in any way. Get SBW on and he'll find ways to get around the rush and set the No 13 (ALB) away.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
These cnuts are doomed.

DOOMED

Every 50/50 going to Eng hands.

DOOMED.

Brainmelt capitulation in FULL EFFECT.

Welcome to a lifetime of ignominy, shitheads.

Oh well, on the bright side, NO MORE FOZZIE

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
ab0.jpg

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Good decision from England to go for it. Now it becomes exponentially more difficult.