• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2023 - All Blacks pool matches

How far will AB progress?

• A. Won't make it out of the Pool

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • B. Beaten in QF

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • C. Beaten in SF

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • D. Beaten in Final

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • E. ALL THE WAY, BABY!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
yeah I saw that too. Maybe Smith is the better 9 with more accurate passing. But I feel like if the Wallabies had Smith at 9, we'd just be a bit less shit. Whereas if we had Dupont, he alone is a game winner. We shall see!
I honestly hope NZ win and A.Smith outplays Dupont just so the entire world can stop gargling the blokes balls.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I think Foster wants to run the French off their feet with quick ball movement off the rucks. I think it would work against most of the northern hemisphere teams except for Ireland and France. Its the right strategy for the wrong opponent.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
It's injury forced. The only other options atm are Jacobson (smaller + lighter than Papalii), or an out of position lock (be in Vaa'i or Barrett).

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
It's injury forced. The only other options atm are Jacobson (smaller + lighter than Papalii), or an out of position lock (be in Vaa'i or Barrett).
The natural move would have been to start Vaa'i at lock and Barrett at 6. He has played there often before. Foster has got a touch of the Eddies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Dalton isn't exactly a small bloke and I think is probably fine for the lineout. Someone in that backrow will have to play a very different game to what they might naturally prefer around the park though.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
That would speak to poor squad selection in the first place, right?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Trying to be positive here.

Once the seemingly inevitable happens cum October I will prolly have a giant cry and chunder out a Bayeaux Tapestry-length photo essay denigrating this mob but for now damnit got to try to be positive to enjoy the next 2 months of footy.

It's time to go backdoor boomfa baguette-style on these much vaunted frog fuxx.

Time to turn their courgettes into cock and ballz puree.

Croissants all up in their crotch space.

And so on.
Guillotine their croques-monsieurs?

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Maybe it's too early in the morning for my smooth brain, but have France done anything more than have du Pont yeet the ball down field and trundle to set piece with a tired forward?

EDIT: The locals look absolutely cooked now.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
It is fucking crazy the amount of times we kick the ball away with a stupid up and under as our first fucking attempt at using the ball..

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Big miss not to score at the end of the half though.

de Groot needs to sort out whatever is happening at scrum time. Though idk if it's worth it to roll the dice early and see which Ofa we'll be getting today.