• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2023 - All Blacks pool matches

How far will AB progress?

• A. Won't make it out of the Pool

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • B. Beaten in QF

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • C. Beaten in SF

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • D. Beaten in Final

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • E. ALL THE WAY, BABY!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linerunner2023

Fred Wood (13)
if Lomax is out does moody come back in?
roigard and McKenzie proving again they need to be on the bench
Would also prefer Lester on the bench over Lienart brown

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Only seen highlights & read match reports so interested to know what people think wrt (a) DMac or Beaugan at 15 (with the other at 23) & (b) Blackadder, Jacobsen or Papali'i at 20 for the QF. FWIW I'm thinking the former for both.

If Lomax or Newell aren't 100% tomorrow Moody needs to be got on a plane.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Joe Moody a late withdrawal from Cantabs v Aux NPC QF...

Edit: currently in the stands wearing his number ones. Last plane out of CheeChee must be gone...

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Only seen highlights & read match reports so interested to know what people think wrt (a) DMac or Beaugan at 15 (with the other at 23) & (b) Blackadder, Jacobsen or Papali'i at 20 for the QF. FWIW I'm thinking the former for both.
DMac is high risk but tldr totally fuck B.B

Blackadder does his mental bee in a jar thing without really accomplishing much.
Jacobsen is a bumble footed 8.
Has to be Paps

ps ALB vs Les.
ALB might run in treacle these days but, under the kosh in a goal line stand vs Ireland, with them running their perfect "2nd man plays", I know who I would want in defense and it very much is not Leicester Fainganuku

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
"Scrum coach Greg Feek had no update on [Lomax] when he spoke to media early Sunday (NZT)...

“We’re just giving him a bit of time and we’ll get together in the morning and reassess with medics and coaches and see how it is,” said Feek. “We’ve got an extra few days up our sleeve.

“I think it’s just annoying to get a little niggle or anything. He seemed in reasonable spirits, but we’ll wait and see tomorrow.”