• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2023 Fantasy Draft

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
not a badly set up game. Definitely have to pull a bunch of moneyball players to get under the salary cap. Though it is infinite subs per round, so just stack up on who ever is playing Romania and Portugal.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I've been informed Ben Donaldson is the second-most expensive Wallaby...
He's also the least selected one, along with Kemeny, Nongorr and Schoup. He's listed as a fly half, they are always worth a bit due to touching the ball lots and being presumed as the goal kicker.

I'm signed up BTW

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I'm confused by this thread - it's showing up in my 'suggested threads' and as the most recent in 'rugby discussion', however when I click on that header it's not listed anywhere and some of the posts above that are quoted aren't showing up in the thread e.g. dusk quoting DCT's one that says 'started a public league for GAGR'. Anyone able to help?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I'm confused by this thread - it's showing up in my 'suggested threads' and as the most recent in 'rugby discussion', however when I click on that header it's not listed anywhere and some of the posts above that are quoted aren't showing up in the thread e.g. dusk quoting DCT's one that says 'started a public league for GAGR'. Anyone able to help?
i deleted my initial comment because no need for duplicate leagues. As to suggested threads, dunno maybe Dusk doesn't have enough posts to do a thread without mod approval.

edit: though over 500 posts you'd think would get you there.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
If you go into 'Rugby Discussion' there is the 'Suggested Threads' section at the top, which is where Dusk must have been when he hit new thread? May be good for a mod to move it :D

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
If you go into 'Rugby Discussion' there is the 'Suggested Threads' section at the top, which is where Dusk must have been when he hit new thread? May be good for a mod to move it :D
@cyclopath reckon you could nudge this into the matches forum? That's where the other Fantasy thread resided.

Also, how are there so many people in the league. There are more people than I had assumed fans left.

Last edited:

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
@cyclopath reckon you could nudge this into the matches forum? That's where the other Fantasy thread resided.

Also, how are there so many people in the league. There are more people than I had assumed fans left.
I saw GAGR chucked a league up on their socials - not sure if it's the same one? If so, there's a bunch of filthy casual non-forum contributors ;)

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
There is a gagr league for this.

use code EDIRJLX6 to join

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Some decent bargains I've found:
Capuozzo for 5
Matera for 5.5
Coleman for 3.5 (wonder if hes fit/starting?)
Hardwick a mere 2.5

Also, scrum penalties go to the entire front row (3 points). So if you have the whole front row from one nation it should equal 9 points per scrum won.