• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v ENG (Twickenham): POOL A; 6am (AEDT) Sunday 4 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
They do. An oggy is a pasty. The pasty sellers used to shout Oggy oggy oggy! down the tin mines. The miners used to shout back Oi oi oi!
You're welcome to it. But we've been doing same at welsh games for as long as I can remember and it didn't make any more sense than your pasty story

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
attachment.php

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I wasn't sure how I was going to sleep but just before turning in, I thought it wise that I confirm the start time before setting the alarm. Well three different TV guides and three different answers. Crap. There goes any hope of a decent sleep.
I'll set the alarm for 4:30 QLD time and see what's on then.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
If it was cricket I'd say expect some movement through the air.
Low cloud but No rain about or predicted but at 3pm it's only 13c.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Although, interestingly, Poite has refereed the Wallabies 3 times in the past 4 years, one of those being a 20-12 victory over the Orcs at Twickenham in 2012.

Romain-Poite.jpg
Marler was the Pommy loosehead that day, and got absolutely dicked by Alexander! Alexander of all people!

Hope Keps can bury Ol' Joe into the Twickenham turf. No retreat, no surrender Piggies!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not all that rare @Dai Bando.

This bloke in the ad linked below is English, his father was Australian.

The English bloke in the ad talks about a Cornish bloke, who's father is Australian.

G

galumay

nervously waiting for the clock to tick around, watching online in Cyprus, enjoyed the Cherry Blossums blow the Samoans away, that group is proving to be the real pool of death!!

Go hard Wobblies, avenge 2003 for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.