• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: Australia v Fiji - 23 September 16:45, Millenium Stadium(24 September 1:45 AEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Oh god. The enthusiasm of these northern hemisphere/UK commentators whenever something happens against the southern hemisphere big 3 is awful.

I liked Shane Williams as a player, but he should quit now as a commentator. Also the guy with him, no idea who that is.

GTPIH

Ted Thorn (20)
Gordon Bray is so much better than Greg Clarke. I thought GEM would take the Fox feed so didn't bother checking it out. Thanks for reminding me. Added bonus - no Martin or Kafer

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
Gordon Bray is so much better than Greg Clarke. I thought GEM would take the Fox feed so didn't bother checking it out. Thanks for reminding me. Added bonus - no Martin or Kafer

Gordon Bray is just the greatest. I wish we got him week to week

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Fiji's defence won't be nearly this solid after 55 minutes. Australia should just stick to their gameplan and be disciplined, the floodgates will open.

Status
Not open for further replies.