• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool C - Australia v Wales - 5AM 25 Sep AEST

notdeadyet

Stan Wickham (3)
In what context would King Charles, formerly the Prince of Wales, be barracking for the Wallabies? And of what relevance is a nitwit like any of the British Royal Family to Australian Rugby? McLennan is just adding to the evidence that he is unsuitable in his present job. Poor decisions around sacking the coach in the run up to the Cup, replacing him with a coach who failed in his last appointment, spending millions of cash meant to be earnt in 2025 and 2027, pushing for a centralised structure that gives more power to the existing elite and that now seems to be running into trouble with at least two of the Super Rugby franchises (for good reason) - all strong indications he is not suitable.
whoo, Princess Anne can not be included in your reckonings, surely ...

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Hope we get it done. On the plus side, if we don't, my boss is on leave and, being a huge league fan, he loves to bring up how it's better than rugby.

He's also an eels fan, so I point out the Tahs have a premiership this century and he goes quiet.

G'night fuckers. Any enquiries, please refer to my signature block.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
gorgeous day in Lyon, 21 degrees and sunny. The welsh fans are looking more welshier than I thought possible. Many are attempting to match their face to their jersey colour with their sunburn from a mild day and drinking too many carlsberg.

Weird to attend a wallabies match without 60,000 condescending kiwis. Almost going to miss them.

The Aussies on the other hand are filling out their jerseys with gusto. Many surprised fans complaining that their jersey must have shrunk in the wash since last World Cup, whilst ordering their fourth croissant for the afternoon.

The actual rugby? I have non idea what’s going to happen. Game plan is to drink enough it doesn’t matter when Kerevi gets red carded. Up the wallllllllaaaaabbbiiees.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
This is the most important game in Wallabies history since RWC final vs England in 2003. If you lose, you mantaince the #9 in rankings that means you are gonna have a poll with Ireland and SA in your own RWC in 2027.

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
This is the most important game in Wallabies history since RWC final vs England in 2003. If you lose, you mantaince the #9 in rankings that means you are gonna have a poll with Ireland and SA in your own RWC in 2027.
Good to have you back