• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool C - Australia v Wales - 5AM 25 Sep AEST

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Tackle count Wails 101:25 Wobs, that's gotta be a factor later on. Missed tackles 16:3 also an issue for both teams: Wails for missing so many, Wobs for not being able to exploit them.
Yeah but in the second half the box kick master is gonna gift the ball to the Welsh any f*cking time

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
This team plays like our fucking super rugby teams.. should be good based on the players but are fucked.. our only team that does well is so over structured and at International level teams do that better. We are the Melbourne Rebels of international rugby look like we should be able to play but lose to everyone..

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Wales are a genuinely dogshit team, not good at anything. And they’re better than us. Pack it up, this is bleak.
After 2 and a half games we can say this is the worst RWC Wallabies team by far. Any RWC Wallabies team would smash these clowns. And I'm not talking about the golden Era, the 2007, 2011 or 2015 would destroy these muppets

Marce

John Thornett (49)
These players didn't earn the right to be called Wallabies. Call them the Rats or something like that

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
Tate has been doing plenty of box kicking including some that barely went 15m up the paddock and weren't recovered. I'll never understand this and have never understood it since box kicks became en vogue. You're 35 out from your own line. Best case scenario you regain possession on the 50. After which you just kick it away again. What is the point?

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Tate has been doing plenty of box kicking including some that barely went 15m up the paddock and weren't recovered. I'll never understand this and have never understood it since box kicks became en vogue. You're 35 out from your own line. Best case scenario you regain possession on the 50. After which you just kick it away again. What is the point?
Wait to see the master of the kicks box in the second half, the great Nic White lol

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Where is Matt Gibbon, Ryan Lonergan, Len Ikitau, Pete Samu, Tom Wright, Bernard Foley, Harry Wilson, Brandon Paenga Amosa, Lukhan Skalatai Loto, Kerr-Barlow?

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Alright, I’m awake and firing for the second half. They better turn this fucking thing around, or at least do their best Ned Kelly and go down in a blaze of glory

Marce

John Thornett (49)
I said before without Skelton, Tupou and Ikitau you can't win the World Cup. Maybe I was wrong, you can't even reach the Quarters without them