• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool C - Australia v Wales - 5AM 25 Sep AEST

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Is anyone defending jones? Does anyone honestly think we haven’t gone backwards by i would say 50% since rennie was sacked?
This is really bad. We will lose by 30 in a must win game against a bad team.
I’m the type that tries to look for positives and reasoning. But I just can’t find any of either.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
You don't have a top class fullback, a top class flyhalf, a top class half back, a top class number eight, a top class openside flanker, a top class tighthead prop, a top class blindside flanker, a top class hooker. You have nothing, you deserve nothing
That's a bit harsh I think some of our guys in other teams would be world class just few and far between...and our bottom players are crap

Marce

John Thornett (49)
That's a bit harsh I think some of our guys in other teams would be world class just few and far between...and out bottom players are crap
Some are good players. Few are top class. Maybe Koroibete and Kerevi in 2022

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Gordon needs to calm the fuck down as well.

He’s come on when the game is lost, I understand it’s frustrating but all he has done is complained to the ref, touch judge and yelled at his own players.