• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Schoolboy soccer ⚽️

SydneyFC10

Bob McCowan (2)
Any other returners to the GPS team or just those two?
Believe a Scots GK who's now in Y12 should return as well, other than should all be new players if I'm not mistaken. Think the team will likely be very Newo heavy (as always) with Scots and View getting 2 or 3 players each and then everyone else getting one or two slots.

SydneyFC10

Bob McCowan (2)
Why are you thinking Scots over New?
I don't know if I can justify it, they're way more likely to end up 2nd or 3rd. I just have a feeling as they have a strong core and if everyone plays they could go on a run. Also feel like Newo has been the obvious favourites last two years and both times haven't gone all the way.

What would your ladder look like?

OnPoint

Frank Nicholson (4)
I don't know if I can justify it, they're way more likely to end up 2nd or 3rd. I just have a feeling as they have a strong core and if everyone plays they could go on a run. Also feel like Newo has been the obvious favourites last two years and both times haven't gone all the way.

What would your ladder look like?
Fair enough. The top 3/4 will be a league above the rest.

1. Newington
2. View
3. Scots
4. Kings
5. Grammar
6. High
7. Joeys
8. Shore

Good Evening,

I haven't heard much about any young guns coming up through the GPS football system. However i have heard that the is a young kid in Y10 who goes to kings named Nicholas Chan. Reports are that he has been working really hard in the off-season and might be Kings trump card. He has been compared to the likes Marcus Younis, and may but not completely sure be making a A-League Debut for the Western Sydney Wanderers.

OscarPortloney

Bob McCowan (2)
Predicted Joeys 2024 First XI

GK: Edward Ghattas (C)

LB: Ziggy Gilleland

CB: Johmike FitzGerald

CB: Keith Sharp

RB: Oliver Pestonji

CM: Josh Mah-Chut

CM: Daniel Moschione (VC)

CM: Conor Hayden

LW: Declan Minto

ST: Jonas Lee

RW: Archie Bruce

Subsitutes;

Hugo Esson (Cm - looking unlikey due to high risk of injury), Hugh Woodbury (Cb) , Jason Shi (Gk), Ari Sullivan (Lw) - rest to be named at a future date

Coach; Mrs Peggy C.

rogerwhite

Frank Row (1)
Predicted Joeys 2024 First XI

GK: Edward Ghattas (C)

LB: Ziggy Gilleland

CB: Johmike FitzGerald

CB: Keith Sharp

RB: Oliver Pestonji

CM: Josh Mah-Chut

CM: Daniel Moschione (VC)

CM: Conor Hayden

LW: Declan Minto

ST: Jonas Lee

RW: Archie Bruce

Subsitutes;

Hugo Esson (Cm - looking unlikey due to high risk of injury), Hugh Woodbury (Cb) , Jason Shi (Gk), Ari Sullivan (Lw) - rest to be named at a future date

Coach; Mrs Peggy C.
Daniel Moschione will be lucky to scrape into the 2nd XI, horrible take.
Stefan Maugeri not named??? (Not sure if you are considering him to go down the rugby path)

- Roger