• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Schools Rugby Results 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This is quite useful. I had a go at giving the most recent scores in the QLD GPS comp just 1st XV. Let me know if you'd like me to go back and redo school names so they aren't abbreviated. Was just trying to get used to the template but seems like a relatively easy thing to do.. When I get a bit more time ill look into 2nd XVs and u/16s, and perhaps AIS if I can find reliable results. Hope to have helped in someway, this is a great idea for the masses that seek this information during rugby season.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Well done light.

I think typing out the full name, or near enough for a long name, would be better. Whilst most folks know what GPS stands for some rugby people who are not schools oriented may not know what the initials for the school are.

light - did I hear you volunteering to make sure the details in Qld GPS are accurate every week?

Or maybe folks that aren't from the Stone Age like me don't have any problem.

Those "Agrees" were very unkind, I thought. Apt, but unkind. I will get my own back one of these days. >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.