• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Scotland v Australia - Sunday 26 November 1:30am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How is that yellow. What a joke. He hasn't tried to knock it out. He clearly tried to pull in back in field.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I have no problem with that yellow...........

If Beale was really trying to scoop the ball up it was the worst attempt I've ever seen.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I have no problem with that yellow.....

If Beale was really trying to scoop the ball up it was the worst attempt I've ever seen.
He knocked the ball backwards. Not out. If he was doing it deliberately he would of knocked it strait out.

deL

Stan Wickham (3)
I don't understand why knocking the ball out is a yellow card but running it out deliberately like Maitland earlier is OK?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Fuck me. They are acting like they beat the all blacks best 15. Instead of a 14 man wallaby team.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
For the wallabies it's a C for 2017. Hard to believe after beating the all blacks I would rate the year at a C

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Finally the commentators start saying yeh they scored 50 but it was against 14

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Sorry if I sound pissed off but it's because I am.

Why did the wallabies always end up on the end of the bad calls ? Scotland had no bad calls against them. Are we back the the refs not liking us again ?

The red card ruined the game. They need to look at it because what's the point in watching games if its ruined half way through because someone got their timing wrong.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
We were our own worst enemies in that one, no blaming the ref

We looked off the pace before Kepu went off & you've rocks in your head if you're arguing that not being a red card.

Our intensity & culture is going backwards.

We keep serving up performances like that & we don't deserve to be classed as a tier 1 nation....

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Commentators also making the point that playing such a fast-paced game with 14 men is the last thing you want to do - you want to slow the ball down and get re-set, not play open unstructured rugby.

Once again Cheika's Wallabies are exposed for having no Plan B - no flexibility to change the game plan to react to conditions. It's my biggest frustration with this current team. When things go right they are capable of beating anybody in the world, but if they don't go right they've got no answer.

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
Why did the wallabies always end up on the end of the bad calls ? Scotland had no bad calls against them. Are we back the the refs not liking us again ?

I can't think of a possible reason why. It's not like our coach has bagged ref's every game we've lost all year.

Don't get me wrong we deserved the result and Kepu mum could've reffed that and we'd still lose; but if you are of the opinion the whistle blowers union has ot in for us it's not hard to find a reason

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I don't argue it's a red card. I argue what a red card should be

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I think this game also shows how much we miss Coleman and Izzy. They are our 2 most important players and possibly 2 of our only world class players atm

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The home town refs this tour have been so bad. All games. Wayne Barnes was ok. At least he was consistent. Apart from that it's like the NH teams could never do wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.