• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sharks Vs Brumbies - S15 Rd 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I disagree about needing timani for the lions. They are going to be packing their own giants like Richie grey and who is bigger than timani and can actually pack a punch
And there are other big guys who are delivering a far more rounded game. In no particular order, Douglas, Horwill (hopefully), Pyle. Although, to confuse the issue, Timani was allegedly spotted jumping on Friday (having not seen the match, as I was in a car, I can't confirm this). He still needs to up his work rate, I think.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Tamani just can't perform the bread and butter functions of his position. That should alone scrub him out of consideration for selection.

Anyways this is the Brumbies match thread so back to the topic at hand.

Sensational win to the Brumbies. That was some fine clinical rugby and wow they are just awsome to watch. At this stage it would be an injustice if the Wallabies don't look Brumby heavy. Each player does his job with intent, precision and discipline. Put 15 of those players on the paddock at one time and you get a bloody awsome side which the Brumbies are showing to be.

Commiserations to the Sharks fans who attended the game. Pretty punishing conditions to brave only to see your team be spanked like that.

Try-ranosaurus Rex

Darby Loudon (17)
What was so sweet about that fist 40 minutes is that the Brumbies out-powered a South African opposition.

I haven't seen an Aussie side out muscle saffas for a while.

How sweet that was to see.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
How did Colby Fainga'a play? How much game time did he end up getting?
According to rugbystats.com.au he played 12 minutes, but that was in the second half when it was pouring rain and the game was all but over.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Congratulaions to the Brums - absolutely fantastic, professional rugby played to win - great to watch
Wish my team (reds) were doing as well !!!!!!!!!
Moggy is a champion

Status
Not open for further replies.