• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Six Nations 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Nice one jiffy. 'France have been predictable. They've been rubbish'.

S funny jiffy has been suggesting swapping shove to the wing and letting Sanjay play 15. Think he might have a point.

Was awj motm? If not then it's a travesty. Ken Owens was fucking superb too

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Crazy exciting end to the 6 Nations so far. Wales deserve heaps of credit for their second half performance.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Was Really hard putting hope on such a crap team. Now gotta do the same again. Defensive coach should be shot. Sob was great. Cmon psa, show us a sign that you know what you re doing

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great performance for Ireland. Looking at it objectively you'd say England can't beat France by 26 or more. But give a team a target, to win silverware, and they've very often achieve it or at least come pretty close to it.

One thing is for certain this French team has the potential to take a very heavy defeat today. But then again it's France so no scenario is off the table.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Scotland would have let in any score we posted. Gusset predicting Orc victory. That settles it. Want to see his angry face

BabyBlueElephant

Darby Loudon (17)
Could see England getting the 26, as much as I can see France sneaking a win. Something about the French camp right now, reaching revolt levels.

Whoever wins, the last two rounds of this 6N (bar France Italy) has been something of a classic. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching it, and Wales, Scotland, Ireland and England are all entering the RWC in good health based on this.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Could see England getting the 26, as much as I can see France sneaking a win. Something about the French camp right now, reaching revolt levels.

Whoever wins, the last two rounds of this 6N (bar France Italy) has been something of a classic. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching it, and Wales, Scotland, Ireland and England are all entering the RWC in good health based on this.
Scotland?

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
I can't believe it. Europeans have been playing running rugby

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Yeah, that happens when they play in decent weather. You antipodeans try playing in sleet storms week-in and week-out and see how much running you decide to do. #GlobalSeason

(Do you even get sleet in Australia?)

Status
Not open for further replies.