• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Six Nations 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Summarising the arguments between cement and Lancaster re the roof
I think they'll call for it to be closed, simply because, even though they want it to be open, they don't want us to think they want it to be open. Then again, they may call for it to be open, because they want us to think they do not want it closed and are asking for it to be open so that we think they really want it open when in fact they really do not want it closed.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
I am surprised you picked Haskell. I get angry looking at Ashton and Farrell. And I am English!
From Fridays team I guess wigglesworth, but it does seem to have a lack of dickheads!
Good choices! But unfortunately neither is in the squad

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Might explain why their RWC pool match in '87 was so dire.. and here was me thinking it was just the shit weather & the fact it was played at Athletic Park, which even then needed bulldozing. Got hooked up with tickets, pulled a sickie to go to it & damn near got hypothermia for my troubles. Karma, I s'pose.

Well I'll be forked..... in looking for youtube footage, discovered it was in fact Wales v IRELAND. Still a crap game at a crap venue in shite weather, tho.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
I think they'll call for it to be closed, simply because, even though they want it to be open, they don't want us to think they want it to be open. Then again, they may call for it to be open, because they want us to think they do not want it closed and are asking for it to be open so that we think they really want it open when in fact they really do not want it closed.
The forecast is set fair, cold but no chance of rain. Wales have missed a trick by not calling for the blessed roof to be left open. Now that would have confused everyone.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
So for those with Foxtel but without BeIN sports, here are the broadcast times for the replays on ESPN:

Wales v England: Saturday 4pm
Italy v Ireland: Sunday 4pm
France v Scotland: Sunday 10:30pm

boyo

Mark Ella (57)

Simples.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I was tempted. But you guys are like us against Italy on away games- never score as much as you should. Plus it is the first week so I expect a bit of rust.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
I was tempted. But you guys are like us against Italy on away games- never score as much as you should. Plus it is the first week so I expect a bit of rust.
I think the Irish team could come out firing against Italy. The Leinster players will be delighted to be away from Matt O'Connor and will want to show everyone what they can do when they are not being coached by a turf humping philistine. The Munster and Ulster lads will be sick after their failure to make it through to the Nigel's cup QFs and Henshaw is just a tremendous player. Ireland by 30+.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
France to wear a red jersey for the first time since 1959:

image.jpg

Gotta sell some merchandise & there's only so many shades of blue, I s'pose........

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
France to wear a red jersey for the first time since 1959:

image-jpg.5766

Gotta sell some merchandise & there's only so many shades of blue, I s'pose....

Well the french flag is one third red so at least its a reasonably logical choice I suppose! Probably got bored with just plain white as their away kit after all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.