• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Six Nations 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Same old Warrenball no plan B. Wales really need to find a second playmaker in their back line. No impact off their bench either

England look very impressive they'll take some stopping on that form. Let the hype bandwagon for the world cup begin

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
England deserved the win but I didn't think they had to be too good to achieve it. Wales were piss poor and George North being allowed to stay on the field after he was clearly knocked out was disgraceful. Gatland could face some serious f'cking questions about that. Not playing bandy legs was a massive mistake, he did more in ten minutes than the lauded back three in the whole game.

Who was the IRB/WR (World Rugby) doctor at the match? It should be their call and nothing to do with anyone on the Wales coaching or medical staff.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
With guys like Parling and Lawes still to come back that English pack looks the goods.

Poms have a 13 an 14 that can do lots of damage. They were very impressive although they both blew clear chances. Twelvetrees was like a lunatic when he came on. They have the makings of a very solid backline. No way they should replace Brown at 10 with Farrell when he's healthy. Brown offer them more.

Score did not reflect England's dominance in the second half.

Dominate the Welsh forwards and you beat them.
Simple. We all know that. Warrenball does not work when your pack get's beaten senseless.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
I should mention giving MoM to Ford was a joke, he wasn't that good. Haskell should've got it.

Anthony Watson was mine, but yeah Haskell was good. Can you be dick of the day and MotM all in one though? Can't believe he didn't dive for the line!

Who was the IRB/WR (World Rugby) doctor at the match? It should be their call and nothing to do with anyone on the Wales coaching or medical staff.

Well then they need a serious talking too. North was clearly not in a good way, and was clearly knocked out again after the Attwood no try incident. Which was stupid imo, but hey at least it didn't affect the score.

No way they should replace Brown at 10 with Farrell when he's healthy. Brown offer them more.

I presume you mean Ford, but yes you're 100% right. I wouldn't even have Farrell on the bench. Cipriani is just a plain better player and Myler is a better Farrell type player than Farrell. No international experience though.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Replay of this game on fox in 30mins for those like me that missed it.
Or the fucking baseball will run late and you'll have to watch that instead.

Only person who could excited about that would be @Brumby Jack.

This better not go to extra innings.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Didn't really think that the Poms could do a job on the Welsh away like they did this morning, considering it was a very settled, experienced Wales team when you compare it to the English lineup.

The Welsh scrum was dismantled. The Poms were without their top 3 second rowers and in come Kruis and Attwood who had strong games. Haskell had a blinder. As did the Bath triumvirate in the backline.

Envious of that depth the English have in the forwards, and only highlights Australia has a lot of work to do.

All the talk pre-game was how Gatland was getting the team to do nothing but strength and conditioning, but it looked like all they had did for the two weeks was practice their kicking and flopping in front of the balls at rucks.

Hopefully it might bring the Welsh back down to earth after beating the Saffers.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
The Welsh scrum was dismantled. The Poms were without their top 3 second rowers and in come Kruis and Attwood who had strong games. Haskell had a blinder. As did the Bath triumvirate in the backline.

Launchbury and Lawes are probably the top picks. Though who else? I presume you mean parling, but I prefer Attwood to Parling. Hell at the moment I am not sure I don't prefer Attwood to Lawes.

Predictions for this afternoon:
  • Comfortable Ireland win, can't see beyond this really. Hope Italy give it a good show though.
  • Scotland vs France is a tough call, looking at the squads that is actually a pretty damn strong Scotland squad! And Cotter is clearly a better coach than PSA. But it is France in Paris. I'll call a French victory, but it wont be by more than 8 points I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.