• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Ironically, that doos started the problem by not blooding any new talent.

But hey, relax, this was one game. I didn't see you panic like this when Jake White lost to a crappy France at Newlands in 2006, or Ireland away, with a very decently aged team.

It's easy to over-react. By the way, the biggest problem was Marcell Coetzee needing to do most of the hard grafting himself, with Mohoje pretending to be a passenger quota and nothing else. I saw him make 2 carries, and probably make 5 metres in total all match. When Schalk came on, big difference once again.

And you cannot blame the coach for quotas.

Mohoje gets lost when the match becomes increasingly physical. Best solution would be to drop Serfontein, play JP at 13 and replace Mohoje with Schalk. We all know Schalk can go flatout for 80 minutes.
Schalk is way past his best. Kriel will be the solution but we still have to lost vs Italy before he'll get his chance. Clearly we are not close to the Iere, England is going to klap us even harder.

Sad thing is thats where we'll be in a years time and I cant see us making the play offs with the likes of Bakkies, Matfield, Burger, JdV, JPP, Habana. Hell they were past it in the last WC. That time you blamed the coach, now the qoutas?

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Schalk is way past his best. Kriel will be the solution but we still have to lost vs Italy before he'll get his chance. Clearly we are not close to the Iere, England is going to klap us even harder.

Sad thing is thats where we'll be in a years time and I cant see us making the play offs with the likes of Bakkies, Matfield, Burger, JdV, JPP, Habana. Hell they were past it in the last WC. That time you blamed the coach, now the qoutas?

I fully disagree.

And yes, I blame the quotas. I call a spade a spade. Last time, the coach was the biggest quota, as publicly admitted by SA Rugby.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I fully disagree.

And yes, I blame the quotas. I call a spade a spade. Last time, the coach was the biggest quota, as publicly admitted by SA Rugby.
So you are very satisfied losing the way we did against Ireland. Not even Snors teams could achieved this the way we did on saturday.

Every WP supporter will tell you Carr is better then Burger. Burger is a has been, running around like a man possessed with mad cow desease and in the way of all his team mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.