• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks v Wallabies, Loftus Versfeld, Sun 9th Jul 1.05am AEST

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wallabies score there. Touch and go Hodge being in front. Boks getting all the 50/50s. Wallabies can't buy one.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Wallabies score there. Touch and go Hodge being in front. Boks getting all the 50/50s. Wallabies can't buy one.
Hodge shows us how important is Samu Kerevi, the only top class inside centre in RA. I'd call Paisami for next games and I'm not a big fan of him

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
IMG_5625.jpeg

He’s definitely in front

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Hodge shows us how important is Samu Kerevi, the only top class inside centre in Rugby Australia. I'd call Paisami for next games and I'm not a big fan of him
Mate Hodge is a good bench player. Or plays 10. He does yeh basics at 10 ok but would still be a 3rd choice. Paisami is small but defends well and makes a difference. Is foketi injured

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I think the big difference is fitness. Wallabies look cooked. Multiple times look very slow to move accross the line and fill in holes. Boks look much more in control.