• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks v Wallabies, Loftus Versfeld, Sun 9th Jul 1.05am AEST

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Haha wow. Vuni clearly knocks it back. Bok clearly knock it on. And it's a wallabies knock on hahaha

Watch this. It's backwards and then they knock it on. So let's see if he swaps his decision.
It's not even a knock on ? Hahaha

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Haha wow. Vuni clearly knocks it back. Bok clearly knock it on. And it's a wallabies knock on hahaha

Watch this. It's backwards and then they knock it on. So let's see if he swaps his decision.
It's not even a knock on ? Hahaha
Nah that’s a knock down mate. He’s gone. Keep him off and leave him in Pretoria.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I was under the impression you could deliberately knock the ball down if you knocked it backwards?

HooperPocockSmith

Bill Watson (15)
I don’t care what happens from here. Carter Gordon should be our starting 10. We can’t have a 35yo Quade, playing 2nd division Japanese rugby, as our chief play maker. He had a couple of good games in 2021 and everyone thought he was the messiah. He’s never had the mental fortitude to be a test level 10. If we want an experienced 10 - I’d much prefer Foley.