• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks v Wallabies - Sunday 2 October 1am AEST - Loftus Versfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NTT

Wow, Barnes calls a maul, it collapsed then we get penalised for not rolling away?
Good job Barnes!

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
"It's a maul"

"Not rolling away"

???

You don't have to from a maul Wayne you flop. I only like your arbitrary nonsense when it's pro-Wallabies.

SDR

Stan Wickham (3)
Im confused by that penalty, if a maul was called how can you ping Simmons for not willing away?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Boks will go in front hear. Strauss is getting away with murder out there

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

N

NTT

Springboks trying to milk silly penalties every ruck. Back to South African anti-rugby.

M

Moono75

Shiggins needs to lift his game. Only 27 posts in the first half. Lift your intensity....up your work rate. You've got to want it ;)

N

NTT

We need the forwards to up their physicality. Too many times being held up in tackles while carrying and our clean outs have been soft.

SDR

Stan Wickham (3)
Couple of crap calls from Barnesy.

Card definitely wasn't one of them.
Barnsey has also been pretty lienient on defensive players at the breakdown in the first half, and the boks have taken the chance to get their hands on the ball - Strauss in particular. Wallabies may have to adjust to make sure they get clean ball in the Second half

M

Moono75

Boks haven't lost at Pretoria since 1963. Well no time like the present!

Status
Not open for further replies.